THIS IS A LEGAL NOTICE - PLEASE READ BEFORE ACCESSING THE “Breakdance in UK” aka “Hardschool Group” WEB SITE
Your access to the “ Web site is subject to the following legal terms and conditions, which take effect on the date you first access the B-in-UK Web Site. By accessing the B-in-UK Web Site you agree to such terms and conditions without any qualification. If you do not agree to them then you do not have permission to access the B-in-UK Web Site and you should not enter the B-in-UK Web Site.
Terms and Conditions
1. All rights (including copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights) in the B-in-UK Web Site are the property of or licensed to B-in-UK at all times. All material contained on the B-in-UK Web Site including text, images, graphics, trademarks, logos, service marks and personal likenesses is proprietary or copyright material and unless otherwise specified may not be copied, reproduced, downloaded, posted, transmitted, distributed, stored in any medium (including on any other web site) or interfered with in any way except that you may however download a single copy of material displayed on the B-in-UK Web Site on your home computer for non-commercial, personal use only provided that you retain all copyrights, credits and other notices contained on the material. You will not modify such material or use it for any other purpose as viewing it on your and only your machine.
2. The B-in-UK Web Site and its contents are provided on an "AS IS" basis. B-in-UK shall not have and hereby expressly disclaims so far as may be permitted by law all responsibility and liability whatsoever (including liability for any damages such as, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever arising from use of or in connection with use of the B-in-UK Web Site) for any error, inaccuracy, misrepresentation, omission, falsehood, dangerous material or any other material contained within its Web Site. B-in-UK does not warrant that the functions contained in its Web Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that any defects will be corrected, or that its Web Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses. B-in-UK does not represent the full functionality accuracy or reliability of such material. Furthermore, B-in-UK does not review or monitor the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the B-in-UK Web Site and assumes no liability for and shall have no responsibility for any of the content thereof (including, without limitation, any sale or transaction undertaken on such off-site pages).
3. You may not:
a. Post or transmit at any time on the B-in-UK Web Site any of the following material:
Indecent, obscure, vulgar material
Material, which is illegal, threatening or abusive
Material, which is racially, religiously or ethnically hateful or objectionable
Chain letters, pyramid schemes or unsolicited advertising
b. Use the B-in-UK Web Site for any unlawful purpose
4. You agree not to act or rely upon any information or material contained on the B-in-UK Web Site, which is provided by B-in-UK for your general interest and entertainment only. B-in-UK shall not have and hereby expressly disclaims so far as may be permitted by law all liability arising from your reliance upon such information of any nature whether direct or indirect.
6. You agree to indemnify and keep B-in-UK indemnified from and against any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs and liabilities arising in any manner from your entry to and use of the B-in-UK Web Site other than in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. B-in-UK may periodically update and revise these terms and conditions and you agree to be bound by such revisions and should therefore revisit this page periodically to acquaint yourself with such.
8. B-in-UK accepts no obligation to maintain or update the B-in-UK Web Site and does not represent or warrant that the information accessible within its Web Site is accurate, complete, or up to date.
9. If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable such term or condition shall to the extent required be severed from these terms and conditions and rendered ineffective, as far as possible without modifying the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions.
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom.
Copyright © 2000 [The Hardschool Group]. All rights reserved.